Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lance lately

He's an entertainer.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. . .

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. . .

all the kings men and all the kings horses. . .
couldn't put Humpty together again!


It's his favorite rhyme from school and it's hilarious to watch him with Ivy.

He can swim all over the pool.
He knows how to dive.
He loves seeing pictures of himself, but he isn't excited about getting them taken.

I'm lucky I got these. Most of the time he ducks under before I can get anything.

What can I say? We pick him up and are home from school around 3:15. Then we go to the pool, then it's dinner and bed. We really don't get much interaction anymore. I sure do love him though.

1 comment:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

The entertainer pictures are fabulous! How cute.