Thursday, October 25, 2007
Time for an update
I agree, it's time for an update. Here it is: I'm pregnant and really sick and don't feel well enough to rummage through pictures and make another post. Good news: I'm 9 weeks along, should only have about 7 more sick weeks to go, if it lasts as long as my other pregnancies. This is my third, for those who don't know. Other good news: We've taken pictures of our apartment, and I will post them soon. When I'm having a good moment. Thanks for being patient!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL All I wanted to say to this post is "Me too."
OOOOOOH! Congratulations V! I'm so excited for you guys. Hang in there! sorry you feel so sick.
WOW!!!! SO great! Congratulations! This is what I get for not keeping up on blog reading! I'm really happy for you but so bummed that you've been sick! That is NO fun! I hope you're feeling better soon and I hope all goes well!!!
Thanks everyone, it really is a happy time, even though I am sick....
Love,
V
Post a Comment