"Master Room"
And this one's just for perspective.
Looking out of my room you see this. To the left is the boys room. To the right is the bathroom. Small place, only 600 sq. ft., but we've loved it here. It is by far, our most favorite apartment we've lived in. The park--and most importantly the community--make living here a blast.
Hope you enjoyed the tour!
(April 08)

4 comments:
I think it is so awesome that you guys got to live in BOSTON! What an adventure. I really did like looking at the pictures. You've inspired me! I think Brent and I need to brake down and get a comforter for our bed. We still use the blanket that I used in college (cheetah print:)) and very un-matching pillows! Uhg! I just keep telling myself I can make it one more year, but I just dont know anymore:) Anyway, way to go....you made your house into a beautiful home! Is that a quilt on the wall? Made by you, I am guessing?
so smart to take pictures of the apartment. I don't think I ever did that. LOVE it! So cute and you guys have the best location. Make sure you document your balcony overlooking your backyard.
Okay I'm sooo confused. So are you still in Boston right now or did you guys move to FL?
And it always looks that clean, right?
Post a Comment