Bahahahaha! Show's your baby's getting proper nutrition though! And that your son knows what boobs are really for. I have a feeling I'll have a drawing like this in a few years since I can't stand using covers.
haha awesome. =D I've wondered what Nathan thinks, sometimes, too, when I'm feeding Rylie. He did ask me what that "thing" was, and I told him it was a nipple. Now he calls them apples... crazy kid.
8 comments:
Bahahahaha! Show's your baby's getting proper nutrition though! And that your son knows what boobs are really for. I have a feeling I'll have a drawing like this in a few years since I can't stand using covers.
I think it's hilarious as well. It goes to show you that he thinks it's natural and normal. Isn't that appropriate?
very funny! i especially appreciate that your arms are so ripped in the second drawing...i always wanted arms like yours
Hilarious!!!
At least he isn't going up to other women, grabbing their boobs and asking if they have milk in theirs. That's embarassing!
He really is quite the artist.
Love the drawings! I agree with jenerekfamily, it is appropriate :D
haha awesome. =D I've wondered what Nathan thinks, sometimes, too, when I'm feeding Rylie. He did ask me what that "thing" was, and I told him it was a nipple. Now he calls them apples... crazy kid.
That is way cute! I love it! My second son would always come up to me and grab me with both hands just to "feel" them.
Post a Comment