I don't know. I just have too much to do. Too many other things I'm concerned about. And I've stopped taking pictures since we moved. I got out my camera yesterday, lance was all bundled and playing in the snow. Fun boy. But that's it.
I'm still unpacking. It's slow going. But I'm almost finished. Now I need to mop the floors (still haven't done that since we moved in...yuck.) Wouldn't be so bad if it were just our grime, but it was messy when we moved in. I guess I'm just telling myself Ivy will have a stronger immune system b/c of it.
I know, now that I'm a mother of 3, even I'm astounded what I'm willing to let go. Priorities. I keep telling myself that. haha.
later. v
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow I bet going from sunny FLorida to snowy Boston is a bit of a shock. Even though you lived there before.
I have been the same way lately...totally not into blogging. I'm usually such a great blogger. I think when you get so busy, you just need to take a break. :) So take a break....but don't leave us in the dark for too long. I love your posts and your pics. Everything. :)
i can totally relate on wanting/needing to take a blog break. just know that if you decide to do so, i will definately miss all the updates and pictures of your kiddos. we need to get together soon!
g
Hey its Michelle Mills Kay! Im trying to get addresses for our reunion this summer. Was just wondering if you would e-mail me your address and David's to!Thanks hope that your doing good! my e-mail address is mlm310@hotmail.com
Mother of three.
Ha!
I was watching Jared and Meagan's online video of their baby and Nate and it was so QUIET. And I was like, "Yeah that would never happen in a house of three kids."
I am waiting to see the snow pictures of my nephew...
Post a Comment